Access to and use of this website (hereafter known as ‘the website’) is provided by Nature Kenya and the Friends of City Park, hereby referred to as ‘FoCP’ or ‘we’, subject to the following terms:
1. By using the website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the website.
2. FoCP may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. All material on this site is copyright FoCP 2013 unless otherwise stated. You are permitted to view the contents of this site on screen. You are also permitted to make copies of reasonable extracts from the site for your personal use or private study. It is strictly forbidden to copy any material from this website for commercial use (other than as necessary for the purpose of viewing the site in the course of business). You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any FoCP content. Any other use of FoCP content requires the prior permission of FoCP. If you have any queries regarding use of material on our website, please contact the FoCP Chairperson. (Please note that FoCP are generally happy to provide use of material in instances where the work of our organisation is helped or promoted.)
4. The FoCP logo must not be used to link to our site or in other ways represent FoCP on other websites without explicit permission from the FoCP Chairperson.
5. You are welcome to link to material on the FoCP website so long as appropriate credit is given in the link title. You may not link to images or other downloadable resources unless explicit permission from the FoCP Chairperson has been sought, or it falls under the general copyright statement above. Please note we do not have a generic ‘links’ page. We link to other sites as and when we feel it will add value to the content on our site. The decision to link is an editorial one. We do not generally link to commercial enterprises of any nature except those that we have an affinity partnership with.
6. Content on the FoCP website, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to FoCP, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. FoCP will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or in connection with the use of the website. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
8. FoCP does not warrant that functions contained in the website’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything, which has destructive properties.
9. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Kenya.
Friends of City Park
Nature Kenya, the EANHS
P. O. Box 44486 GPO